Terms and Conditions
Effective as of March 20, 2021.
About AIDING MINDS LTD
AIDING MINDS LTD collaboratively work with school representatives to help identify children with mental health & putting interventions in place to make a difference and be the change. Bottom of Form
How it works
1. School representatives fill up a form on our website at https://aidingminds.co.uk/get-in-touch/
2. Aiding Minds representatives will then send an email back with a link to a designated Mental Health Lead.
3. The school representatives shall be responsible get consent of parents of all the children who are to be examined before sharing the link with the students.
4. The link is to be shared with students who will answer a set of questions based on their wellbeing (This is the first phase of evaluation and we call it Wave 1). Wave 1 Covers broad areas around mental health, assessing student’s in areas of – Externalising problems (i.e. conduct problems and hyperactivity), Internalising problems (i.e. emotional symptoms and peer problems), Pro-social behaviours, Resilience (school and peer relationships), Wellbeing, Stress. The data will then be collated and analysed. The data will be fed back to your designated Mental Health Lead, identifying pupils who have been flagged up in the above areas, during the assessment.
5. The students who have been flagged in Wave 1, will be further evaluated. This will be Wave 2, wherein more specific and focused Mental Health and Well Being aspects will be evaluated that includes Generalised Anxiety, Separation Anxiety, OCD /Repulsion, Depression/Low mood, Social Phobia, Eating and diet issues. Interventions will be implemented in Wave 2.
6. Once the cycle of intervention is completed for the flagged students in Wave 2, reassessment will be done to measure the impact and further evaluation.
Payment and Refund Policy
After the acceptance of Terms and Conditions, Aiding Minds will send an invoice and shall be paid within 30 days of receipt of the invoice by the School.
Once the invoice is paid, Aiding Minds shall release the student’s data.
No refunds shall be entertained after 30 days of agreement of Terms and Conditions.
Occasionally, information on our website may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. We will attempt to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property appearing on and embodied by this website is owned by AIDING MINDS LTD. All website content is and shall remain the property of AIDING MINDS LTD, our partners, affiliates, content providers or licensors, and is protected by the laws of the United Kingdom and international copyright laws.
Logo and any proprietary service names contained in this site are protected and registered trademarks. All page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of AIDING MINDS LTD, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of AIDING MINDS LTD.
We are not responsible for consequential damages due to typographical errors or omissions relating to pricing, text or photography.
Limitation of Our Liability
By accessing or using this site, you agree that under no circumstances will AIDING MINDS LTD or its directors, shareholders, managers, members, employees, agents or representatives be liable to you or any third party for
(1) any information contained in or omitted from this site,
(2) any reliance on such information whether or not the information is correct, current or complete
(3) any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this site, or (4) for any direct or indirect, consequential, incidential, special, punitive, lost profits, or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise.
In no event shall the aggregate liability of AIDING MINDS LTD (whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory) arising out of or relating to the use of this site exceed any compensation you pay, if any, to AIDING MINDS LTD for access to or use of this site.
We make no representations or warranties regarding compliance with government regulations requiring disclosure of information on the services sold or advertised on this site. Any claims arising in connection with your use of this site must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action. When using this site, information will be transmitted over a medium which is beyond the control and jurisdiction of AIDING MINDS LTD and its suppliers.
Accordingly, we assume no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of this site.
These Terms are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principle applicable in other jurisdictions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.